GO GLOBAL 3D
What objective does it pursue?
Promote and support the internationalisation process of SMEs and micro-SMEs in the 3D ecosystem, regardless of the degree of international maturity of the company, the markets or the countries where they wish to export.
What are its characteristics?
The programme is subdivided into three specific sub programmes:
- Export 3D Printing Subprogram
- 3D Printing International Digital Subprogram
- Global Partnership Subprogram
What is the approach to each subprogram?
- Export 3D Printing subprogramme: it combines accompaniment, training and personalised advice aimed at all companies in the 3D ecosystem with the aim of developing an international promotion plan.
- International Digital 3D Printing Subprogramme: it is specifically aimed at incubator companies that want to internationalise through international digital channels and combines accompaniment, training and personalised advice.
- Global Partnership Sub Programme: aimed at connecting companies that wish to do so with other hubs or incubators specialised in 3D Printing.
Connection with international agents