High Entrepreneurial and Technological Program
What objectives does it pursue?
Promote the scaling of consolidated and new companies with the intensive use of additive manufacturing technology and facilitate the creation of companies for entrepreneurs who base their business idea on this technology.
What are its characteristics?
- Participation can be in person or virtually.
- Face-to-face participants can opt for an incubation space at the ThinkIn 3D Mataró.
What is the approach to the programme?
The programme is approached from a strategic, business, operational and technological level.
- Initial diagnosis to assess the maturity of the projects as well as the strengths and weaknesses in order to define a personalised roadmap.
- Group itinerary structured in 6 milestones ranging from the approach of the challenge to the production of the minimum viable product and the concretion of a scalability model.
- Individual and group mentoring, both business and technological, to accompany those incubated.
- Access to expert support in the use of additive manufacturing technological equipment (technological services) as well as the rest of the spaces available at the ThinkIn 3D Mataró (meeting spaces, common work and recreation area, etc.).
Viability plan and prototypes
Go to market strategy